Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally Blogging!

Well, I have finally taken the plunge and started a blog. I've had such a fun few years working as a designer for Altered Arts. I'm looking forward to sharing a little more about myself and my work. I've been collaging ever since I was in fourth grade. It was then that I realized that teachers would actually take this form of artwork as homework! I've been hooked ever since. I live near Chicago with my husband. I have two grown daughters who live nearby - which is so much fun. I have always loved working on art with my girls, and these are some of the most fun memories I have of being a mom. Both are very creative adults and we continue to make art together. Recently, my husband found an awesome work island for my studio at a flea market. It is one of my favorite pieces of furniture! I am also a teacher and love to create art with kids.

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

good luck with your blog... share pics of your island for your studio! check my blog out, I am having a 2 year blogoversary!!!!